Thursday, November 26, 2009

Personalizing

Let's take a break from the technical side of the creation of a guitar. To put together the concepts, which will be further discussed, whoever wants to succeed in the making of a guitar, we have to move on to personalizing.


After an experience as a museum guard, I am beginning to reap the results of those boring days. Keeping in mind the aesthetic side of a guitar, I have decided to blend this with my museum experiences. This is an example, a futuristic-style guitar:




In this other example I analyze only one part of a particular impressionist exhibition experience. To tickle my immagination is the chromatic contrast of Chevreul, a scientist studied by the post-impressionists as well as by me. This inspiration has contributed not only to this guitar, but also to the header painting, which I will tell more about in a future post focusing on art.





Last but not least, the influence for this comes from fashion, which means from my girlfriend, Sascha, this is a very glamorous giutar:





I'm sorry about the quality of the photos, but they're hand drawings made by pen. However, I think they succeed in conveying the idea.

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea to start a blog David!!
    Keep up the good work =D

    Take care/Anna (Riva)

    ReplyDelete